As more Pacific Northwest residents headed out to hiking trails and campgrounds during the COVID-19 pandemic, the United States Forest Service and conservation nonprofits witnessed a faster decline in the condition of recreational areas.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Soak up the splendor of Olympic National Park
- Hit the snowy trails with your furry friends this winter
- Idaho Botanical Garden ready to "glow" this winter
- Get in the holiday mood with theses festive races
- Splash into the New Year with a Polar Plunge at Lake Sammamish
- Grandmother-granddaughter duo hike, raise funds for Glacier Park
- Idaho ski resorts make major improvements ahead of winter season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.