Join us for a Covid safe 5-mile or half marathon trail run at Redmond Reindeer Romp, the third event in the Winter Trail Series! Redmond Watershed Preserve is known for its especially well-groomed trails, gently rolling hills, and forests thick with fern. Novices appreciate that there is less to trip on and more room to pass than other more technical venues, while veterans enjoy besting their personal records on the smooth dirt carpet. So lace up, grab your beanie, and brighten up a gray winter day with a vibrant green forest.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Soak up the splendor of Olympic National Park
- Idaho Botanical Garden ready to "glow" this winter
- Hit the snowy trails with your furry friends this winter
- Get in the holiday mood with theses festive races
- Grandmother-granddaughter duo hike, raise funds for Glacier Park
- Nonprofits, volunteers team up for Rattlesnake Ledge Trail renovations
- Idaho ski resorts make major improvements ahead of winter season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.