August 20, 2022
Known as one of the most beautiful bike rides in the North West! You can leisurely enjoy breathtaking views while you bike the “back roads” of Whidbey or take in the scenery as you are pushing yourself to the limit on some of those hills or explore the beauty on your bikes with your family on our “family friendly route."
We have many routes to choose from: 10, 33, 50, 67, 100 and the ride of your life - our perimeter of Whidbey 162 mile, accumulative 10,000 elevation endurance route!
This has brought new riders to Whidbey and they have been raving about it.
ARE YOU IN?
• Whidbey Power-162 mile routes around the perimeter of North and South Whidbey
• Century-100 mile routes through North and South Whidbey
• Metric Century Plus-67 mile routes through South Whidbey
• Half Century-50 mile routes through Central Whidbey
• Half Metric Century-33 mile routes through North Whidbey
• Family-friendly 10 mile route winds through the areas in and around Coupeville